I hope you all had a great weekend?
The weekly tips are a little later than usual today and I know you have all been waiting for their arrival in your inbox. You can all relax and get on with the rest of the day as of now 🙂
Fish oils. You have all heard of them, many of you take them but do you realise how amazing this stuff is? Probably not. It is actually easier to say what fish oils don’t do, but that wouldn’t help you today so here is what they will do and how and where you can get them.
1. Faster metabolism so body fat/weight loss
2. Reduce inflammation so reduced soreness after a workout
3. Joint lubrication and can aid in the prevention of Arthritis and Osteoporosis
4. Brain food. Makes you smarter and slows brain ageing.
5. Can reduce symptoms of depression and act as a mood enhancer
6. Raises “good cholesterol” in the body and prevent heart attacks
7. The best skin moisturiser from the inside rather than using creams on the outside
8. Can aid in reducing the chance of Alzheimer’s
9. Great for the hair, nails and complexion
10. Studies show that kids with ADHD may benefit from a high dose of fish oil
These are just a few of the more relevant benefits from using fish oil. It is the number one supplement I recommend to you and I strongly suggest that you and your whole family use it. My daughter has been given it since she was three months old and has continued to take it daily since then. She read the entire Britannica Encyclopedia in less than 3 days, in French, aged 5!!!! Ok, she didn’t really but she is pretty smart. You get my point though.
Two links you must check out. The first one is the fish oil I take and suggest to you all, from a company called Aliment. If you decide to order from them mention Ultimate City Bootcamps when you call them or in the notes part of the online order and they will look after you.
The second link is to a great website with more info on what I have been talking about. Have a look when you get the chance.
Any questions, as always, I am more than happy to answer.
Have a great week ahead and see you in the gym or at Boot camp!